Before I show you the most successful affirmations for when you feel like a failure, I’ll explain what affirmations and intentions are and how affirmations can boost your self-esteem and your life in general.
I’m not just talking for the sake of it, I’ve been using them for years and they’ve really changed the way my mind works and how I feel about my body and my life.
Affirmations and Intentions
What are affirmations and intentions? The same thing? Almost, but no.
Affirmations are words that you can:
If we want to be precise, every single phrase you use in your life in relation to your self-concept, is an affirmation.
When you say “I’m so ugly nobody wants me” that’s an affirmation. You are affirming that in your reality, you are DECIDING that this is the reality you want to live in.
I know you don’t want to. I hear you shouting that you want to be beautiful, smart, rich and more. But that’s not what you are demonstrating.
Every word you produce is crucial to how you view your life and others. You must decide your intention before you manifest your dreams.
Do you want to learn to manifest from the king of manifestation?
Here’s all the spiritual lessons I loved from Neville Goddard!
So, intention. What it is and why it’s so important to you
While an affirmation is just a phrase you can use to describe your current or desired life, an intention is the thought behind it.
For example: If I say I’m going to wash the dishes today. The intention is to wash the dishes.
You see? Nothing out of this world. We set an intention every time we DECIDE to do or say something. The decision is the intention and the word part is the affirmation.
Now that you understand this, I’m going to tell you how to use affirmations and intentions to manifest your dream life. In this case, you’re going to use these affirmations when you feel like a failure to get a better look at the situation. They will allow you to see the bigger picture and present yourself exactly as you want to be.
What would your higher self, the happiest version of you, think of the situation? Think about it. Because that’s how YOU need to think from now on.
So how do you use intentions with affirmations to manifest? Simple. Just pay attention.
Affirmations are a great tool, but sometimes they are overrated. Look, I’m not saying they don’t work (I wouldn’t be writing this article if they didn’t), but I am saying that they need the most important part of the spell to work. You.
There are laws in this life and one of them is “What you pay attention to manifests”.
If you’re always looking for the bad, you’ll find more of it. If you notice the good fortune swirling around you, you will always find more of it.
So when you say your affirmation, don’t speak like a robot without knowing what you’re saying. Listen to yourself, think about the words and what they mean. Think about your goal, your intention. If you do this and repeat it, I’m sure you can achieve anything you want from this reality.
Successful affirmations for when you feel like a failure
- I am enough
- I’m growing into the best version of myself
- My worth is infinitely more than I think.
- I am getting better and happier every day
- My existence doesn’t need to be validated by my achievements
- I embrace every part of myself
- I love the lazy part of me and it loves me back
- Every mistake is a gift to help me grow
- Everything I’ve lost wasn’t meant for me.
- I’m ready to receive all the best gifts from the universe
- The universe and I are in this game together
- I win every time I’m grateful for what I already have.
- I’m thankful for (one thing you did today) x3
- I am loved
- I love my loved one with all my heart
- Love is everywhere in my life
- Negativity is a thing of the past for me. Now I’m ready for a life of light.
- I know the best is yet to come
- I am comfortable with change
- Every change I make changes my life for the better.
- Life is full of different emotions and I love every one of them.
- Bad days exist so that we can see happiness when we find it
- No flower can grow without a little rain
- I let go of control over what I cannot change.
- I release all doubts and worries
- I am free
- I am wanted
- People love to have me around
- I have a kind heart and deserve to be loved
- I and the universe are building a better world
- My planet is filled with peace and love
- I have all my needs met
- I am great and happy to be me
- Every experience works in my favour
- My body is strong and healthy
- I love myself, I love my body, I love my mind, I love all that I am
As you can see, these affirmations are perfect for all aspects of your life. I wrote them thinking of what I needed when I was at my lowest, the perfect affirmations for when you feel like a failure.
Here you will find affirmations for depression, list of affirmations for others, short positive affirmations and positive affirmations for self esteem. These affirmations are interchangeable and can be used in any situation where you are struggling.
They are even great affirmations for kids!
You can say them, speak them into existence with a fierce voice. Oh, you can write them and print them on your mind. You have chosen, you are in control. Have fun, that’s what life is all about!
If you liked this article about short and long affirmations for when you feel like a failure you will also like these healthy books to read. Follow the blog on Pinterest to recieve weekly useful tips and take a look at the articles below!
If you liked this article, you may also find the following articles helpful: